The Model J2 Cable Lasher will lash any single or multiple aerial cables up to 3 in. (76mm) diameter across on any suspension strand from 1/4 in. (6mm) to 7/16 in. (11mm).
- Consists of a rotating drum supported on a carriage that provides the mounting for a driving mechanism, cable lifters, cable and strand rollers
- Each of two recessed magazines will hold a 1200 ft. coil of .045 in. (365m of 1.1mm wire) lashing wire (or 450 ft. of .065 in.). The Lashing Wire is fully recessed and covered by a gate.
- Features a fast setup procedure, quick coil loading, and automatic drum lock for easy span transfers and smooth forward travel
- J2 Lashers make overlashing easy. Just push down on the strand roller knob, rotate it a quarter turn and you can lash additional cables together on previously lashed cable
- Positive internal gear to gear mechanism has no chains or belts to stretch, slip or break
- Constructed with heat-treated, plated steel, stainless steel, brass and aluminum components. Contains sealed and oiless bearings to minimize maintenance and assure durability.
- Pre-drilled and tapped at the factory for mounting of the lasher guard or “halo”. For use when lashing in overgrown areas.
- The lasher is furnished with a rugged lightweight storage chest with corrosion resistant hardware, recessed latches and a moisture-proof design for maximum protection when not in use
Supplied with a 6 ft. bridle rope assembly and snap hooks, and an information and operation manual